Injectable and Filler Options In Allen, Tx.
Injectable fillers work to give you a more youthful appearance by smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. Injectable fillers are a less invasive and an inexpensive option for those not ready to go under the knife. If you’re looking for an easier way to plump those lips, soften your appearance, or simply fill in shallow areas, continue reading to learn about each filler/injectable and how it can work for you.
Botox vs. Facial Fillers: What’s the Difference?
Depending on what you’re trying to achieve and after a thorough consultation with your physician, you will know better which option is right for you. Botox works to freeze or interrupt wrinkles that have formed out of muscle movement. Here’s a tip: Look in the mirror and smile really big, then frown. See where the lines show around your eyes, mouth and forehead? These are your “expression lines” and can be addressed with botulinum toxin.
Soft tissue fillers are injected below the surface of the skin and aim to add volume and fullness. There are several types of fillers and each one has a specific purpose depending on your end goal.
• PMMA - semi-permanent filler
• Polylactic acid - Creates more collagen by stimulating the skin
• Hyaluronic acid - Adds more plumpness to the skin. This filler can be found naturally in some fluids and tissues in the body.
• Polyalkylimide - A transparent gel
• Calcium Hydroxylapatite - A mineral-like compound found in bones.
Popular Fillers and What They Do
• Bellafill® - Reduces acne scars, smile lines, and other lines around the face. You typically see instant results with an increase in volume around the area over time. This filler can last up to 5 years.
• Juvéderm® - Smooths out wrinkles and folds such as “marionette lines” or similar wrinkles around the nose or mouth. Known for its natural looking results.
• Juvederm® Voluma™ - Addresses age-related volume loss in the cheeks. Can last up to 2 years.
• Juvederm® Volbella - Adds volume to the lips and diminishes the appearance of vertical lip lines. This is a good non-surgical alternative to a lip augmentation procedure.
• Juvéderm® Vollure™ - Treats deeper, more severe folds and facial lines.
Visit Our Website Here
Facebook & Instagram @themedspaofnorthtexas
Call Today At 972-476-1275 To Schedule Your Appointment With The Med Spa Of North Texas Today.